Best Hair Transplant Reviews 2020
We help you find the best clinic at the best price
Below we have numerous hair transplant reviews of several clinics. We can not tell you everything there is to know about each clinic in our hair transplant reviews. But we can give you comprehensive information as a starting point.
Castle Hills, USA
Basic information we cover in our hair transplant reviews
- When the clinic was founded.
- The location of the clinic and if there are multiple locations.
- The details of the doctors who make up part of the medical team. We can give you details of individual doctors, and how long they have been specialising in hair transplantation.
- Details of the medical facilities. Most hair transplant clinics also carry out cosmetic surgery and, as such, have full medical facilities.
- Certifications that the clinic holds.
- The number of treatments in total, and/or the annual number of hair transplants carried out.
- Prices either per graft, hair transplant method, or package.
- Whether there are packages including transfers, interpreters, and hotel accommodation offered.
- The number of grafts you can have per treatment. You will tend to find out that a team of doctors will work on your hair transplant so that all the grafts you need can be carried out in one day. In the UK, you may find that a hair transplant is carried out over two days, but this is rare in Turkish clinics.
- Financing. We will try to let you know if financing is available or if the initial consultation is free.
Hair transplant methods. We give you information about the services offered, including FUT, FUE, DHI, robotic DHI, and Biofibre hair transplants.
- Guarantees. We will let you know about any guarantees that the clinic makes and the post-operative care you can expect to receive.
- Before procedure support. We will let you know if there is pre-operative care.
- Post-operative care. We will also try to let you know about the support given for the 12 months after your procedure.
- Languages. We will detail if English and other languages are provided
- Contact details. We will give you details of the telephone number, Whatsapp number, email, and social media with which to contact the clinic directly for more information.
Save up to 70% on hair transplant costs
What other information is provided in our hair transplant reviews?
Finding a good clinic with an excellent reputation is essential. You don’t want to squander your hard-earned cash and put your health and your hair in the hands of an inexperienced doctor. The last thing you want is a hair transplant disaster.
So it’s important to do thorough research on a hair transplant clinic. In our hair transplant reviews, we scour the internet to find out what information is out there. We look for genuine reviews on platforms like Trustpilot as well as on social media such as Facebook.
What if there are negative reviews?
Making an inquiry
If you think there is a clinic you are comfortable using, based on the information provided in our hair transplant reviews, then begin by making a direct inquiry to that individual clinic.
When you do contact the clinic after reading one of our hair transplant reviews, you should ask questions. And lots of them. You’ll be asked to send some photos of your hair loss, and the doctor will be able to give you a guide as to if you are a good candidate for a hair transplant. They may suggest the number of grafts that will provide a good result. They should also recommend either one or more hair transplant methods. The clinic will be able to give you a quote of the likely cost of your hair transplant. With our free hair loss report you know you get offers that offer the same quality.
What if I am being pressured for a sale?
The doctor must allow you to decide on your own, given the information provided. After all, this is a surgical procedure costing a reasonable amount of money. You shouldn’t feel as though you are being pressured ‘for a sale.’ If you do feel as though you are being pressured, then remember it’s easy to step away from a negotiation and go elsewhere.
There are plenty of clinics that will allow you to decide without pressuring you. If you feel like you are being sold to, our advice is to go elsewhere. Once again, we make no guarantees about the sales methods of the clinics on this platform. If you do have concerns, then please get in touch with us at email@example.com, and we will consider removing that particular clinic from the platform.